Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Providence

Friends are the best things you could ever have in the whole world, and Utah is full of them! After a very, very rough exit from Idaho (we now own two trailers and no longer own a mattress, TV or dresser...) we landed in Logan, Utah Saturday night. And when I say Logan I mean Providence. We stayed with Susan and Jason. And of course, in true Griffith-Now-Cooper style she made us homemade scones, bacon, and macaroni cheese eggs. That was after she stayed up talking to me for hours, taught Sunday School and started some rolls for dinner... while finishing a 15 page research paper. I love visiting them! Susan's parents have known me since I was three years old. Some of my earliest memories involve their family. In fact, it was Susan and I toilet-papering two neighborhoods in one night at the age of ten that eventually took away my sleep-over rights. (Haha.. that and setting fireworks off the roof, and driving on sidewalks, and harassing our brothers. In fact, now that I think about it it could be a number of things but I think it was the TP that went over the top). Anyway, we didn't grow up yet but now we're older and married. Speaking of which, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUSAN! She celebrated one today!!!! So thank you to Jason and Susan for letting us crash at your place!!! Can't wait to see you again!
*The song for this blog is staying at "I've Been Everywhere"*

No comments: