Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Sweatshirt is NOT a Snot Rag

NOTICE:
Hanging a hoody on the back of a chair at lunch does not give anyone, even if you are only three, the right to use it as your personal Kleenex.  Don't touch it.  Don't even look at it.  Just leave it alone.
I was at Tiffany's house today and had just set the girls down for lunch.  I was watching them happily munch away when suddenly Storie turned around, grabbed my brand new Victoria Secret hoody and wiped her nose on it.  She casually hung it back on the chair.  I just gave her an incredulous look and said, "Really!  Did you just do that!?"  Storie looked at me like I was nuts.  "I have a runny nose!"  She said very matter-of-factly.  
My bad.
Upon further examination of my clothing article I discovered that this little habit of hers must have been going on for a while-there was more than one swipe of snot!  Can you see the booger?!  
The song for this blog is "The Booger Song" ... duh... 

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Don't you just LOVE kids?!

Connie and Brandon said...

That is big time disgusting! Good luck cleaning it:)

Amber said...

hahahaha. Cool.