Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Honest Scrap

Corrine gave me the award of "The Honest Scrap." Score! Someone out there recognized one of my many qualities!!! Of course, it was at random I got chosen but we're not going to dwell on that. The rules of this award include listing 7 random things about yourself and passing it onto 7 honest bloggers. So seven random facts about me:
  1. I love food. There is hardly a food item that I won't eat. In the last week there have been a couple snacks that Jeff refused to eat because "They taste like crap (how does he know what that tastes like?)." I on the other hand, ate them. I honestly didn't think they were that bad.
  2. Sometimes I like to make people uncomfortable. Sometimes I hug someone just a little "too long" or bring up something I know they don't wanna talk about.
  3. I want to dye my hair dark (not like goth dark but you know, a nice auburn) but Jeff doesn't like dark hair so much. He's hot on blonde's.
  4. The phrase most often used to describe me is "That Anna. She's ... something else."
  5. I've had at least 20 people tell me I look like Shawn Johnson, the gymnast.
  6. According to Jeff the average female says 13,000 words a day. He says I'm above average. My friend Sonia agrees, she says sometimes when I talk it's like a train that won't stop.
  7. I used to fence. ...Not fence as in build fences but fence as in play with skinny swords. Or epees, if you want the correct term. I actually placed in the Women's National Championship. ... don't ask what place :)

I'm going to give Jeff the "honest" award. He's always honest. So let's get to Jeff.

  1. He puts ketchup on his tacos. He doesn't even know why.
  2. He's eaten multiple endangered species. Every time we see one on an animal show or at a zoo he'll excitedly say, "I've eaten that before!" .. then I mention it's endangered and he says "Oh crap." Now when he sees something he's eaten before he usually says, "Please don't tell me that's endangered, too!"
  3. He went to Dong's martial art school when he was younger.
  4. He's been slapped by a red neck woman who had her baby on her hip.
  5. He's driven the same truck for about 10 years now and refuses to get a new one.
  6. He doesn't play football-but he can catch a Frisbee like it's his job!
  7. And he has an addiction to Coke that we're currently working on.

Alright folks! That's us. Here are the other six people I give the "Honest Scrap" award to!

Heather (honesty is her best quality and because she LOVES this stuff)

Connie

Tiffany

Kelli T (so she now has no excuse to now be bloggin)

Kelli V

Ashley

The song for this blog is "Honesty" by Rodney Atkins. It's nothin to do with the blog really other than the word "Honesty" and the fact I love country and Rodney Atkins. And I'm sure everyone wants what the lady writes down. But don't forget you have to hit "play" or the song won't play

1 comment:

Amber said...

hahahaha. for some reason the thought of poor sweet jeff gettin slapped made me literally laugh out loud.