Alan Jackson's estate located on 1301 Moran Road in Nashville, Tennessee, is for sale. It's called Sweetbriar. And I need it...
But I can pretty much just say that any estate with a name is out of my price range. But, just in case anyone is wondering (I know you are), yes. It's EVERYTHING I have EVER dreamed of. Everything. A beautiful, plantation style mansion in the south, a pond, lake house, cabins, playground, horses, 20 car garage and much more. There is even a gazebo on the little island on the lake!!! Pretty much it's the most fantastic place I've ever seen in comparison to all my years of watching "Cribs" on MTV and CMT.
5 comments:
I think I would come to visit and then stay a little longer and then slowly move my toothbrush permanently into the bathroom.
Wow! That place is beautiful. I'm with your friend Tonia- I'd come visit and then slowly move myself in:)
I don't have an extra 38 million but I might be able to scrounge up 19 million and we can go halfsies! I'll take the cabins and you get the main house! What do you say?...;) It's beautiful though! Nice dream house.
All I can say about the place is WOW! It's beautiful! It'd be like the ultimate vacation spot for a family reunion or something. Very nice. Good luck getting the money for it!!
That old dump, they are probably selling it because it has termites, I'll pass. :)
Post a Comment