I was intrigued by Mrs. Jone's (I love calling her that) baby picture she put up and of course, had to do one of Jeff and I.
I wish I hadn't.
Cause if this is what our kids are going to look like.... we might just stick with the squirrels.
In the words of my dad, "Oh! That's too bad." He also suggested getting a surrogate mother so I didn't have to deal with that giant melon!! I mean look at it-it's like an orange on a toothpick!
If you feel inclined to see what your kids will look like, click here!
4 comments:
Wow. That's a good looking kid.
On the bright side, I'm sending your sister my cat. I now bequeath her upon you.
Lucky dog.
they'll be beautiful in the inside, anna!! that's all that matters!
i'm seriously serious!
bahahaha! That is too funny! Hey, she/he has nice teeth!
oh,and how come it didn't come out looking like a baby? Maybe there is a certain button you had to push??
ahaha...still laughing...
it has clear teeth.
hahaha
Post a Comment