Sunday, September 6, 2009

.:Blast From The Past:.

Last year this time Jeff and I were living in and loving Montana. We were so busy doing so many things that I almost never posted. My friend Lisa would always be like, "Yay! You have some a couple days off! Come hang out with me-oh.. wait. Let me guess.. you're going somewhere."
Yup.
So, here ya go. Blast From the Past-only without Brandon Frasier's wonderful acting skills. This is what Jeff and I were doing last labor day weekend. We ... Biked the Hiawatha trail in Idaho. It was beautiful. I will warn you... To watch out for the chipmunks. They can get a little crazy for trail mix. We went to the Spokane Washington temple and did some work there-it was beautiful.
Camped and hiked in Coeur D'alene, Idaho. We ate snacks at the Farmer's Market (I love those) and shopped around. The lake was fantastic.

And then exactly a year ago, we went to Moose and Cathy's house for a football game and harassed their dog. Cathy and I made him wear that shirt. What was his name-Bugster? Champ? (Turbo!!!! That was his name!)-he used to be a champion show dog in his glory days. Anyway, I hope y'all all have a
Happy Labor Day!

Love Anna

5 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

The pics of the places you visited last year are gorgeous. I want to go there. I just cannot get enough of majestic views. I love living in the mountains!!

Princess said...

mountains are amazing!!!i love those blast from the past. I'm going to start doing that. I think I'll call them Flashback fridays. or something, i don't know. thanks for the idea, BAnana!
ps. i remember 10 years ago around this time of the year, you and susan and those TX crew really helped me out as a new member. thanks for all you did for me!
love ya!
"corn cob!"

A Musing Mother said...

Between that chipmunk and the dressed dog, I don't think I can sleep tonight.

the Provident Woman said...

I'm suddenly very scared of chipmonks.

http://theprovidentwoman.com

Tonia said...

What did you do this year? And if you say nothing then you are lame cause you should have come out to Brazos with us!