Don't worry, it's normal to not get the house cleaned for a while...at least that's what I tell myself because it took me a while! I love your stories. I re-told the story about your niece walking in while you were breast feeding to Owen and he got a good laugh too. And poo stories never get old! You're such a cute mom. I can't wait to see yall this summer and meet Tristan!
1 comment:
Don't worry, it's normal to not get the house cleaned for a while...at least that's what I tell myself because it took me a while! I love your stories. I re-told the story about your niece walking in while you were breast feeding to Owen and he got a good laugh too. And poo stories never get old! You're such a cute mom. I can't wait to see yall this summer and meet Tristan!
Post a Comment