Thursday, October 6, 2011

There are McDonald's in China and You Have Their Number?

After a few days in Utah we drove up to Idaho. Now I am hanging out at Whit's house and playing on the computer. They just got their first snow of the year... huge fat snowflakes that stayed on our nose and eyelashes. I love Idaho sooooo much! Tristan didn't care one way or another about the weather-but I thought I was going to squish him in his little bear suit :)

We walked around Bed Bath and Beyond this afternoon to kill some time. I watched this cute young couple filling up their cart, you could totally tell they were newlyweds. It was so cute to see them picking out stuff for their first home. Brought back sooo many memories. The Idaho Falls BBB is where Jeff and I got most of our stuff. Ah good ol' Idaho.

We ate at Sol Rio (so good) and I dropped my ring off to get dipped and stopped in at TGI Friday's to say hi to anyone who still worked there. I am excited to visit campus tomorrow! I will try to pretend I am a student. Ha.

No comments: