Thursday, January 10, 2013

Since Last November...

I don't even know where to start. I want to upload photos, but the thought of uploading photos to blogger makes me wanna punch the computer screen. I have been using Word Press so much now that I can't stand blogger! They limit your photos, they changed the interface to what is not an improvement, and every time photos get uploaded they totally screw them up. Ugh. And for the spacing on this post to be correct, I actually had to HTML the stupid breaks in! It makes me wish I could transfer this family blog to wordpress and be done with blogger. Speaking of the wordpress blog, I hope you have subscribed to my DOllar Store blog. I'm full of all sorts of money saving tips/coupons :) And that is where my time has been invested lately! But anyway, on to life...

So after Thanksgiving we celebrated my birthday. Jeff spoiled me. It was great.

Then we celebrated that we had 3 weeks of school left until 2013.

Jeff spent a few hard weeks studying for finals, which he got great grades on... and then once he was out of school we spent a week in our pajamas, at the house enjoying not having anywhere to go or anything to do!

Then we went down to Houston for a day, and then out to this cute ranch in Fredricksburg... where we met up with 4/6 of the immediate family, one Chinese guy and my Uncle and his family. We celebrated Christmas with 16 kids and it only took 3 hours to unwrap all the gifts. Everyone was heartbroken when we had to go.

We went to Houston to regroup and then out to Virginia to Jeff's family bed and breakfas-I mean his parent's house. Every morning Tristan woke up at 7am and was wisked away by Grandma to a hot breakfast while we slept in. Tristan loves her. I love her. We hung out in Jamestown, the capitol, and some Civil War memorial stuff. We were so bummed to leave so we stayed an extra day.

Then we went back to Houston..

It's been a busy, beautiful holiday season. We got to see so many friends/loved ones that my heart will be full for a while :) But that, friends, in a nutshell, is where we have been and what we have been doing.


Love Anna

3 comments:

Tonia said...

I love the one Chinese guy. It sounds so off to anyone else. We got your calendar in the mail yesterday! I LOVE it! Seriously, one the best gifts ever! Thank you!!!

M&B...Brubaker said...

What's the link to your other blog?

Sonia said...

I talk to you all the time and I'm confused by the Chinese guy?? Also, share the pictures of Whitney they are so pretty.