Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentines Day (and we moved)

It's official.

I'm a Wordpress fan.

Blogger won't let me upload photos now whether or not I am in the stupid HTML or Compose mode.  ...that means I'd have to upload photos to another source, then load them here and lets be honest folks, I don't have time for that.  I already upload most everything to Facebook.  And Instagram.  And I will be launching another blog here shortly... and I am busy with my match ups for my Dollar Store blog, and trying to unpack and move.  If blogger loved me and wanted my photos they'd stop being so annoying and make it easy.

Anyway.  We moved 85% of our stuff last weekend.  Jeff was all gung ho to do it ourselves but we are blessed with good people in our lives so thankfully, I didn't have to move the fridge, sofas or other heavy stuff.  As we were filling up the truck all we could think was "How did we get this much stuff?!?"  I am pretty excited to get rid of a ton.  It's just too much work to not be organized and have things around that you don't need or use.  So, that is what I am trying to work on lately.

Tristan thinks he is super man. Seriously.  He does these flying leaps on the sofa that usually end with him on the floor in tears.  Today he ran into a wall headfirst.  He has a need for speed and is turning into a andrendaline junkie already.  Heaven help me and the permabruise on his forehead.

Jeff just went to Austin with the SGA to lobby.  He had a good time and asked why we never went out there when we lived in Houston.  I don't know-I guess I'd been there done that quite a few times and he always wanted to work extra hours?  Anyway, he had a blast.  He is really great at SGA and I think it's safe to say a lot of people appreciate him.  He took another kid head on in a huge debate and eventually won-got a lot of back pats for that... and everyone thought for sure he'd run for president but he doesn't have time.  A couple people asked him to be their VP but again, he said he didn't have time.  I was pretty bummed-I wanted to be first lady of Tech :) Oh well.  He's a hard worker and it shows.

And that's it. 

I was going to post my cute Valentine's day photos but I suppose life will go on anyway if I don't.  You can still see them on FAcebook.
Love Anna

No comments: