Thursday, June 5, 2014

Small Town Life

I love, love our new little town.

I think the population is about 500.

Our next door neighbor babysat for the wireless router guy's family.  He knows the girl across the street.  The lifeguards at the pool have all grown up here and the twins dad is the principal.  The family across from the park were part of the ones who founded the town.  I could go on, but the point is that everyone knows everyone and they're all sweet.

I don't think I will want to move.

It's a little bit of a drive to the grocery store (25 miles), and even longer to Target (75 miles)... but honestly, it's going to be a nice, quiet life.  Jeff goes to work at 7:40 and comes home at 5:20 every day.

Every. Day.

When he was a student he was gone every single day from about 8am-11pm.  Saturdays he stayed home til about 10am, and he always (most always) went to church.  But then he was always gone. Always.  It's so exciting to have him home.

Anyway. Just a quick note as to whats goign on with us. I would upload photos, but I am honestly intimidated by my camera. I have about 1000 photos to take off and I just .. don't wanna deal with it right now.

No comments: