Sunday, July 6, 2008

The ABC's of getting Tiz-agged!

Des tagged me with the ABC tagging!!! So here are 26 things about me in alphabetical order. Then I'll tag three other people! A-attached or single? Attached B-best friend? My honey Jeff C-cake or pie? Pie. I love Pie, last night I had Linda Antonucci's strawberry rhubarb. It was AWESOME. .... I strongly believe that if Heaven were a pie it wouldn't be cherry, it'd be Marie Calender's Razzleberry. D-day of choice? Tuesday. I've always liked that day. E-essential item? I can live without most stuff but I'd say a swim suit? F-favorite color? Brown lately. G-gummy bears or worms? Not so much either but I suppose the bears. H-hometown? For the summer it's Greenough, MT. I-favorite indulgence? Otter pops and Cheetos. J-January or July? July, I love swimming... but I also love snowboarding. K-kids? Negative, ghost rider. L-life isn't complete without? Jeff, family, friends and food. M-marriage date? August 11, 2007 N-number of brothers and sisters? There's 6 of us. Tiffany, Ben, Tyler, Katie, Me and Whitney. O-oranges or apples? Apples-you don't have to peel them. P-phobias and fears? Drowning, getting stabbed or being eaten alive. I had a fear of mountain lions when we first got here but pssssssh I doubt them or bears exist. Q-quote? "I immediately regret that decision..." haha or "I meez-understood thee ruuules..." R-reason to smile? Jeff, especially when he is singing "Whirly Bugs" S-season of choice? Ah tough. I love snow, but I'll pick Summer cause I'm in love with being outside. T-tag 3 people. Heather, Tonia and Eden. U-unknown fact about me? I can blow spit bubbles off of my tongue. V-vegetable? I could eat asparagus all day. W-worst habit? Procrastinating. X-x-ray or ultrasound? Um I suppose an x-ray cause I've only had that. Y-your favorite food? I always say Marie Calendars chicken pot pies, but I wanna add steak. Z-zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

2 comments:

desi said...

no kids but what does "ghost rider" mean next to that! hahahaha! after all the pie talk i decided i want sum now with ice cream on the side...yummmi!

Tonia said...

I am proud to say that I did know you could blow spit bubbles off your tongue.