Mom and Dad came to visit this week! They were refugees from Ike enjoying a break from the clean up. We had a lot of fun, I wish they could have stayed longer.
.JPG)
We took my Dad flyfishing. The raft was ginormous!
.JPG)
Typical kids, making Dad raft them around so they could fish! Who does that?
.JPG)
Jeff was really impressed with his sucker fish.
.JPG)
The only thing I caught was Jeff's shirt. And his face.
.JPG)
When Mom got in we headed for Glacier Park. It was so ridiculously beautiful.
.JPG)
YOu can find this tree on the "Trail of the Cedars" walk in Glacier. Stunning.
.JPG)
Two days with no shower and no makeup and he still likes to cuddle me :) That's love.
.JPG)
Mom and Dad-AW!
.JPG)
Mom was getting good at skipping stones.
.JPG)
This goat was all over the place, very photogenic.
.JPG)
And close.
.JPG)
Mom and Dad being cute.
.JPG)
Our beautiful campsite at St. Mary's, nestled in the Aspens.
.JPG)
Enjoying Lake McDonald
.JPG)
The family that ATV's together stays together
5 comments:
looks beautiful!!
I love all those pictures especially the blue one with the three of you on the end of the dock at Lake McDonald. Whoever the photographer was needs to go into business. And by the way, that helmet didn't fit me as cute as yours fits you. Now why was that?
Thanks for a great trip, enjoy the pink light.
Love, mom
How fun!! I love how outdoorsy you guys are!
Sooooooo jealous! I like the picture of Jeff and Terry by the tree. It looks like a Lord of the Rings picture. The hobbit and the giant.
wow so beautiful! i was happy to see your post a little while back! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. I'm a little jealous of all the beautiful views around you. keep in touch
Post a Comment