Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag-I'm it!!! Eights!

Being tagged is fun-thank you Tonia and Audrey! I cracked up reading y'alls! 8's 8 TV shows I love to watch: (these aren't in my favorite order) 1. The Office 2. Friends 3. Scrubs 4. Rock of Love Charm School-I'm ashamed to admit it but we watch this RELIGIOUSLY 5. CSI Miami 6. The First 48 7. E! 8. Home Improvement/AFA 8 Favorite Restaurants: 1. Texas Roadhouse 2. Pop's Family Restaurant 3. Famous Dave's 4. Jonny Carino's 5. Wingers 6. Rudy's 7. Shipley's 8. Katz's 8 Things I Did Yesterday: 1. Went hunting 2. Talked to Jess forEVER 3. laundry 4. Went hunting 5. Picked up a package of fishing lures 6. Watched Oprah 7. Made some jewelry 8. Made a Pizzookie (pizza cookie) 8 Things I'm Looking Forward To: 1. My clothes coming out of storage 2. Seeing family 3. Snow 4. Going shopping with Lisa 5. Shooting an elk (please oh please) 6. Shooting a buck (please oh please) 7. Finding my blue dress that is lost 8. Visiting friends 8 Things I Love About THIS Fall: 1. My hunting license 2. The cool, crisp air 3. The leaves/pine needles changing color 4. Snow 5. Watching many a sunrise 6. ATVing and hiking in the cool weather 7. Elks bugling 8. Jeff. 8 Things On My Wish List: 1. A panda 2. New boots 3. Another gun, like the one the dad gets in Legends of the Falls 4. The ability to fly, 5. Swim underwater, 6. and have a personal soundtrack for my life 7. Tonia's and Audrey's kids would potty train themselves. Before I get there. 8. A place to live 8 People I Tag: Jessica, Princess, Lisa, Kristen, Janelle, Mari, Rorie, and of course Heather (because she likes it soooo much)
*The song for this blog is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"*

2 comments:

Audrey said...

How selfless of you to put mine and Tonia's potty training woes on your wish list!

Do you remember when you thought Enos was barbaric with all the hunting he did? Now look at our little videographer!

Aimee Jones said...

Oooh I'm gonna do this tag!!

I think that is so awesome ya'll live in such a cool place :) although I'm not so sure about those neighbors of yours! (and I thought our neighbors were bad...) :)