Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My 100th Post!

WOW! Hooray for 100 posts! And it's only taken a year and a half to do it! That's an average of .18 posts a day! Unless you leave out Jeff's few posts... and maybe they're counting a couple of the drafts that Jeff said should not be shared with the public... then I'm not really at 100 and I'm just lying. But anyway, it said I was at 99 so I'm just assuming (and we all know what happens when you do that.. ) this is the 100th. But whatever, I don't care. I was thinking of doing some sort of give away-but no one reads my blog so it would probably just be me giving something to my Mom.... So I will tell you instead to go to my sisters blog and enter her give away (in honor of her 20th posting) for a FREE SILVER NECKLACE! Totally worth it-all you have to do is comment. Fabulous! (Imagine if she's giving away a necklace worth $40 for her 2oth post, that means each of her posts is valued at $.50, so her 1ooth post give away would be worth $200! Keep reading, just in case it happens).
So congrats to me and my 100th post, in which I am going to list 100 random things about me! Hooray!
1. I have a bag of live squirrels hanging in my bathroom. 2. I'd rather have steak than ice cream 3. I'd rather have ice cream than dog food 4. Given the choice between a beach or a mountain, I'd pick the mountain 5. My arms are covered in well over 100 tiny scars from the bathroom squirrels 6. I have a pretty good memory-my earliest memory is from when I was just barely 2 years old 7. This is getting old... 8. So I think I will just take 100/8 which is 12.5 and come up with that many things 9. I never... I mean never skip breakfast 10. I am considering the FBI as a future job. But only if it's like it is in the TV shows. 11. I love to take pictures. I have a TUB of photos from the time I was 10-18 (potential blackmail, people! I probably DO have that embarrassing photo of you!) 12. Jeff and I average spending 10 (sometimes more) waking hours or more with each other a day-for the last 10 months! And I love it, good practice for retirement. 12.5 I am giving away free money-but you have to find it. I hid it in
Welp folks, that's 12.5! On a side note-maybe I will say that going to the Reba concert tonight is in celebration of my 98th post and Jeff's 2nd. He hates her, so he gets to stay home. And I love her-so I get to go!
Todays song=Five For Fighting, 100 Years ...don't forget to click PLAY!

8 comments:

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

Have fun at the concert tonight. If I lived closer I would definatly come to the Rodeo with ya'll tonight! Congrats on your 100th post and yes, you're item will be coming sometime! Zoey and I have been sick the last few days so I didn't get to finish my items on my day off like I planned. So be patient!!!

Kelly Vowles said...

I'm reading your post thinking...."Seriously, who counts their posts?" Then I saw that the web site does. I'm at 34... a long way to go to match the pro-ess of you.

Krissandra said...

Oh anna! You always make me giggle with your posts! I read your post!!
Congrats on your 100th post! I think I am at 24, I believe I started my blog in January.
Have a good time at the concert! I love Reba too. Hopefully you have someone to go with you. Have fun!

Angela (Turner) Howland said...

You're funny, Anna. I did one of those 100 things a while back and it was actually fun, I thought. Kinda hard, but interesting. Too bad you didn't do it all because I find it fascinating to find out odd little things about people. And your odd thing was bathroom squirrels?! What in the world are they doing in there?! Anyway, have fun at your concert.

Connie and Brandon said...

So does blogger tell you when you have 99 posts? Anyways, congrats on reaching that landmark. I enjoy reading your blog. I feel like I know you so well even though we have only met a few times:) All because of blogs, good thing for them!

Teresa said...

Anna, Congratulations! Gosh, I was really hoping you'd go the whole 100 things about you. Hey, I've lived with you for years and I'm still learning about you. So what is your earliest memory? I have two, don't know which is earlier, the one running through my grandparents house or the one where I ran away from home to go to grandma's house. I was so mad at my mom for not letting me go that I was crying. I was halfway there when some well meaning folks stopped and picked me up in their car and took me back home. Seems like I was wearing a diaper or training pants, T-shirt and a bonnet. So if you change your mind, do the 100 things about you.

Tonia said...

How was the rodeo?

Aimee Jones said...

Happy 100th post!! I always love reading your blog- very clevery and funny!