Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the award for most fabulous goes to...

JEFF!
I came home from work tonight to find a clean house that smelled like fantastic, and this:
(He does this for me all the time)
I know many of you think you have the most fabulous husband in the world, but seriously, there can only be one "Most Fabulous Husband" and I've already got him. :)

I hear that second place is open though.
Love Anna

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! My husband is fabulous, but as far as doing spontaneous romantic things like this, well they don't happen all that often. He did more when we were dating/engaged, but once we got married and I realized how much money he was spending on these spontaneous gestures, I put a stop to it real quick. So it's probably my own darn fault...but there are still less expensive romantic gestures like making a cute romantic dinner ;o). Sounds like Jeff is a keeper.

JeSsIe and Alma said...

That is so sweet Anna! What a great guy! I love your HUGE tree by the way~ It was great talking to you yesterday! Miss ya!

Tonia said...

What were you eating. I'm trying to figure out what is in the little bowls. Love the reindeer BTW!

A Musing Mother said...

Will you rent him out? I really need someone to clean my house.

Aimee Jones said...

Is he looking for a part-time job? Cause I could really use someone to cook for me! What a winner you have!

p.s. Pioneer Woman is coming to Houston...are you going?!