Friday, November 19, 2010

Prizovo

Random memory from the vault time! When I was nineteen I spent the summer living in Jackson Hole, Wyoming with my brother. We were river guides on the Snake river at the time, and I still look back at that summer as one of the best summers of my life. The best, of course, being every one that I have spent with Jeff. Anyway, at the end of the summer I left my car in Wyoming with Tyler and drove to Texas with Ben and Tonia to help them move. That trip is a whole story in itself, but we'll save that for another day. Long story short, I was supposed to go back to school at BYU-I, but some dingbat student working in the registrar office completely, and I mean COMPLETELY messed up EVERYTHING and I ended up staying in Texas. Jessica had also recently moved to Texas, but both of us had left things out West and needed to get them. So, we boarded a plane to Salt Lake City, and started our road trip adventure. It was seriously one of the funnest road trips I've ever had, and we have so many funny memories.
This picture, in particular was from the day we went to see our friend Jared take his first flight in flight school. While waiting for him to come back, some cute pilots (well, OK one of them was cute), spotted us from afar and wandered over to chat. Needless to say, we ended up flying with them most of the afternoon, and then later that evening.
Isn't it great to be a girl?

Love Anna

No comments: