The German Gingerbread House from Anna Tew on Vimeo.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Gingerbread
Last year I had a lot of fun building gingerbread houses. This year blew them all out of the water. I went to a friend's house where she baked, yes, baked all the gingerbread herself. She served us plenty of fingerfoods and homemade warm drinks. Then we took a trip to her candy shop (AKA dining room) where we could pick just about any candy ever made for our gingerbread houses. It was brilliant. Then, just as we had about stuffed ourselves silly on candy, frosting, and finger food she pulled out an amazing lunch as well. It was such a fantastic way to jumpstart the Christmas season, and I really had a great time. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!
I love decorating Gingerbread! I finally found Molasses here, that was a big deal! So, maybe I will get on that soon... They are so good! but take awhile from start to finish!
I want to grow up and be this lady. Seriously, so wanting to do this next year! I love your gingerbread house Anna!
Post a Comment