But, Jeff agreed that we could tell everyone at the baby shower a little while ago. I've been counting down the days when I can just blurt out, "Yes! We have name. It's Bartholomew Jackson!"
That's not really his name. I just thought I'd throw you for a loop. His name is actually
Tristan Garn
And I love that name. I've always liked it. One night when we were dating, maybe might have been engaged, but probably not, we were watching Legends of the Fall. Jeff and I agreed that we thought Tristan was awesome. Being played by Brad Pitt didn't hurt, either. That was one of those cute, giddy unmarried couple moments where you dream of your future together, and we decided that our first little boy was going to be named Tristan. His middle name, Garn, is Jeff's and my Father in Law's middle name. The joke is that it was the last name of a cute football player his Grandma had a crush on years ago. The truth is that it was the last name of a football play-ha just kidding. Garn is actually the last name of one of Utah's senators that Jeff's great Grandma really liked.
So there you have it. That's what we are naming our little love bug!!!
5 comments:
its a good sounding name but the main question is, does it sound good being yelled? ;)
Ooooooh I like it a lot! And his initial will be TGT which doesn't spell anything :)
Love his name! It was on my list :) And I fell in love with the name to after watching that movie! lol Can't wait to see this little man! I bet he is super duper cute/handsome!
Actually that is totally on my list of boy names. Would you be mad if I copied you sometime down the road? Soooo cute!
I love that name! We have no idea what we are naming junior. I think it's awesome that you've known for a while what you've wanted!
Post a Comment