Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Chunky Gagging Over His Costume
Before we had Twistan, Chunky was our baby. That's why he has four Halloween costumes. He wore the pumpkin one this year. Good choice, too. He outdid the baby on comments. "Oh. My. Gosh. Look at that dog!" "Ohmygosh, look at that dog!" "Ooooh look at the puppy!" I should have charged for photo ops with him. On the way home from Trunk or Treat he was sitting on my lap in the passenger side of the car. The women at the light next to us rolled their window down to get our attention, so they could get Chunky's attention. Apparently people have never seen a pumpkin costume on a dog before.
Twistan went as a bumble bee. Here he is.. happily being a bumble bee. And here he is, showing off Chunky's collar. Twistan! Wook here! Twistan! Say cheese!
And here he is... being a baby. He's only gots so much patience for this kind of crap.
For Halloween, Jeff took a physics test and went to school. I couldn't convince him to dress up as a bee keeper, so I scratched my bumble bee costume and went as the usual I don't want to do anything that takes effort witch outfit. Oddly enough... I happen to have everything for that on hand.... I carved the pumpkin, cleaned the house, made dinner, and spent three seconds making those ghosts which actually turned out to be a hit. I gave most of them away to trunk or treaters. Anyway, it was a very successful evening. Twistan discovered suckers, and it took him about two seconds to figure out how to rip it out of my hand and feed it to himself. He was a sticky, disgusting mess. Ha. That was the only piece of candy he got. Jeff and I shamelessly took him around trunk or treating and then ate all his candy. We're good parents like that.
Love Anna

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Tell him Mrs. Bea likes his costume selection. He's too cute to be a killer bee!! Tell him to come visit me!!

Teresa said...

You sure that wasn't a vampire pumpkin dog you let hang about with the adorable bumble bee? Good luck next year taking the candy from the baby.