I love how cool I am in this picture-no one is within a 10 foot radius of me
I jumped the fence and stood in line with a bunch of other super cute girls who were much younger than me. The girl next to me was beside herself with joy.
"What are we doing?" I asked. "It's a dance off! And I am so going to win!!!" She responded while doing the "sprinkler."
I almost died. I hate dancing in public if it's not the two-step and Jeff isn't with me.
We all had to dance, and then the audience voted on each individual as the announcer would point to them. The girls next to me all got some pity claps and a few cheers. When he pointed to me, the whole crowd went quiet and you could hear the faint sound of crickets in the background.
He kicked me out of the arena.
I am assuming it was the giant glare of my wedding ring that made the boys not go wild and cheer for my amazing dancing skills.
Then I punched my little sister for thinking she was funny as she shoved me into a dance off.
3 comments:
That's what you get for making me chase chickens. Lol, really though, I thought you liked to dance. I didn't realize you hated dancing in front of people but you did really good.
So good that no one voted for me!
I thought you where a better dancer than most of those girls out there.
Post a Comment