Right on! you are quite the shopper!!... Too bad you are to far to shop with!
Thank you for stopping by and showing your support to us. It is a scary thing, but I know he is going to be in good hands.
And too bad you are so far I could do your hair for you! Didn't go to beauty school for nothing!! What are you thinking of doing? Brave it up and go dark???? heheh miss you!
I'm a VS fan and I'm a sucker for their free undies :-) Somehow I always end up buying more stuff in that store than I should; I guess that's their ploy, right?
I love vicki's. connie is right, you always get the best deals! remember that one time, we went shopping to be susan's bride's maids? lol. i can't believe we did that with out telling her. lol lol lol. oh how i miss my tx crew!!
5 comments:
Right on! you are quite the shopper!!... Too bad you are to far to shop with!
Thank you for stopping by and showing your support to us. It is a scary thing, but I know he is going to be in good hands.
And too bad you are so far I could do your hair for you! Didn't go to beauty school for nothing!! What are you thinking of doing? Brave it up and go dark???? heheh
miss you!
You always find such GREAT deals!
I'm a VS fan and I'm a sucker for their free undies :-) Somehow I always end up buying more stuff in that store than I should; I guess that's their ploy, right?
I love vicki's.
connie is right, you always get the best deals!
remember that one time, we went shopping to be susan's bride's maids? lol. i can't believe we did that with out telling her. lol lol lol. oh how i miss my tx crew!!
Post a Comment