Tiffany was on TV this morning! I woke up bright and early, tuned into channel 11 and waited.
For an hour.
Apparently I have no idea what time EST is compared to CST. I think you first have to solve for the E to get the C alone, and then add the S and the T .... but whatever. All I know is that I was off by an hour. Then finally the morning show came on! So here it is folks, Tiffany's 45 minute Skype interview trimmed down to ... 5 seconds! But doesn't she look fabulous?
At the end they posted a few tips on how to coupon, and I'm pretty sure they came from Tiffany, so at least that got on there. But ta-da! There she is!!! And don't forget to check out Tyler's shirt! Or maybe take a look at his art at his site, 42brushes.com
3 comments:
That was soooo disappointing!
The interview was an hour long, and they used 3 seconds. Oh well.
That was soooo disappointing!
The interview was an hour long, and they used 3 seconds. Oh well.
Good for her!!! She's famous now.
Post a Comment