Today is my Dad's birthday! My little sister already spent two weeks writing the sweetest blog about my Dad that I can't top, so I am going to concede victory to her. Second place would go to my Mom, who spent the whole night posting somewhere around three hundred photos of my Dad as well.
But, I am not competitive so I can live with that.
I will have to side with Whitney and say I really appreciate all the things my Dad taught me. I truly cherish all the examples of hard work, service and dedication to others that he has done through the years... he's a great guy, and I love him to pieces. I just hope he knows how much everyone misses him. I am excited for his Chinese adventures, but he sure is missed here at home! Happy birthday, Dad!
3 comments:
The one you did a year or two ago is still the best I think. I love the picture and title
He's saved by the manly Philmont Staff shirt he's wearing and the work gloves he tucked under his arm so he could delight the granddaughters who think he's one of the best playmates ever.
Anna,
just why do you think this is your hat? It matches my pink tennies!
Post a Comment