Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Kicking My .....

So I'm not stellar at keeping Twistan's nails short. I thought he was over the whole "Let's scratch my face to pieces" stage. I was ve-wee, ve-wee wong. First, he did this to himself in a midnight hunger fit. Before that one even healed completely, he did the long one on his cheek in the picture below in another hunger fit. The baby does NOT do well hungry. We're talking there is a three second fuse before he explodes when he is needs to eat. Why do they do that to themselves!
All I know is this movie scene came to mind:

4 comments:

Them Browns said...

Guess what - he will continue for a while to come!! Olivia still scratches her face regularly (as in, she pretty much always has a scratch) and I trim her nails very regularly. And she is now 1. Have fun with that! :)

Kat said...

we love socks. they keep the scratches to a minimum.
http://lilliannpatriciapester.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-mittens.html

Hi! I'm Ashley. said...

hahahaha! i love that part in Liar Liar! :D it's so silly and so hilarious! :D and Tristan is a frickin' cutie! he looks so much like his mama! :D

A Musing Mother said...

As a mother, you suck. Obviously.

Let me know the first time he rolls off your bed, falls down the stairs, or, what the heck, you drop him.

At two months old, you simply can't fathom those ever happening can you.

Heh. Let me know.